24.4.11

They say it takes a minute to find a special person,
an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them,
but then an entire life to forget them.

it's strange how these words can mean so much to a person... how these simple words can reflect all their thoughts... but you know what? it didn't take me an hour to love you! only a few minutes and i started to think about you every single minute... maybe it was your eyes that amazed me. these eyes that every time that i look in them can't look away...! it's like you are doing me some kind of magic...! silly, huh? how can a girl like me have such strong feelings about someone that she barely knows... about a boy that everyone tells her he's an asshole! i don't even know why...! it's just you! yous silly voice, the way you move, the way stare at me and most of all your eyes! every time they ask me to make a wish i think about you and immediately know my wish. to be in your arms tonight... that will be my wish tonight and every night...!

good night my love!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου